Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Does Trump understand how Obamacare works?

Listening to The Donald talk today about Obamacare reminded me of this little detail about Dubya's (lack of) knowledge of Islam and Middle East history before the 2003 invasion of Iraq:

"In the course of the conversation the Iraqis realized that the President was not aware that there was a difference between Sunni and Shiite Muslims. He looked at them and said, "You mean...they're not, you know, there, there's this difference. What is it about?""

Tell me you don't hear that same level of ignorance in this quote from today:

“I don't use much Obamacare, I must be honest with you,” he said, “because it is so bad for the people and they can't afford it. And, like, for instance, I'm at the Trump National Doral in Miami, and we don't even use Obamacare."

Does he think it's a brand of mulch?

No comments:

Post a Comment